1. i have developed a slight addiction to watermelon, special k cereal with red berries, and vanilla yogurt with frozen fruit and granola. yum!
2. i have gone to the gym every day this week. i don’t even think i can give you another time in my life where i have worked out 5 consecutive days in a row. i feel good. it makes me happy.
3. i am so excited for my vacation. i don’t think i’ve blogged about it at all, but i’m going on a road trip with my roommate to visit a bunch of friends in philadelphia and new jersey in a few weeks. i can’t wait!!
i cannot seem to get passed level 19 on angry birds. and i am slightly annoyed by this fact. i literally just beat level 19 on angry birds. i’m a little too excited about this, ha.
5. this is what my backyard looks like right now:
yeah, it’s rained a lot. but i am thankful that we haven’t had any tornadoes. and i’m praying for all the people who are facing such devastation right now.
6. i got to see baby emery for a little bit last night. oh my goodness gracious, he might just be the cutest baby i have ever seen. and trust me, i’ve seen a lot of babies. i didn’t get any pictures, but he’s model baby cute, and i’m not kidding. love that kid. so much.